Sunday, October 2, 2011

WEEKEND

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

Wow what a busy weekend.  Marmee and Pappo are in town and I am having such a great time.  While I was napping Marmee played many card games with Aidan.
After my nap Mommy told me I had to try my Exersaucer, so she propped me up with several towels.  All I can say is that it is a lot of colors, moving parts, and noises.  I'm not so sure I like that thing....
While I was hanging out Uncle Widg, Aunt Destin, Marmee, and Pappo decided they would cook a gumbo and Jambalaya for friends that were coming over that we wanted to thank for all their help while I was in the hospital.


We were enjoying the small things today......Playing football, hanging out, cooking, spending time as a family.  It was great!!!






......and then came the cupcakes.....
.....and picture time with my brother.....hummmm.....that didn't go as well as expected......

We had so many wonderful people come by the house today to see me.  Our family is so thankful for all those who have supported and continue to support us....thoughts, prayers, food, etc.  Mommy and Daddy are always telling me that we would not be where we are now with out the support of our friends and family ...... so a big shout out and THANK YOU!!!!! and thanks to Tracey and Kristen for all their help today.
All is good when Aidan can spend time with his best bud.....

No comments: