Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Croup

It was bound to happen.  Mommy kept telling me it was only a matter of time before I got something.  Well Croup is what I got.....now I understand what all the fuss is about.....it is no fun, for me, my brother, or my parents.  Mommy said she became worried last night and then this morning I woke up with a concerning noise in my chest.  I went to my doctor and they reassured Mommy that it should present just like a cold since I'm under 6 months and should be pretty painless.  An hour after we got home the "seal" cough started.  Mommy and I have been hanging out with Aidan's Penguin humidifier most of the afternoon and Mommy's good friend Ashlee had to get Aidan from school.  I haven't had a fever yet and we are keeping our fingers crossed.
I have only managed to sleep about an hour and a half today.....so here's hoping my night is better.

1 comment:

jamie madron said...

Feel better soon, Harper.
Love u,
Nanan