Monday, October 31, 2011

Rollin'

I have been working very hard with Mommy and it paid off.  I rolled all by myself.  No help, no pushes, no guiding hands.....I got frustrated because Mommy kept putting me on my tummy and I decided to do something about it.

All I can say is that it was a big mistake to roll over because now Mommy and Daddy are going to have high expectations.  Oh well.  After all the excitement died down Mommy and I headed to Aidan's school for his Halloween Parade.  It was a little intense with all the kids and costumes.  I hung in there for most of the party then we headed back home early. 
Annikin Skywalker
After a cat nap we headed outside for a picture in our costumes.  The only problem is that I have been growing so much that my costume no longer fit.  So I was pretty unhappy in my pictures.  I was so lucky to have Aidan there to help calm me down.


No comments: