Saturday, October 15, 2011

Brother time

Yesterday I was able to spend the day with Grandma since she is leaving to take a vacation.  So mommy was able to go and watch Aidan run to earn money for his school. 















Today Mommy and I figured out it has been 10 days since my last poop.  I seem to get more fussy in the evenings and have been struggling with what Mommy thinks are severe gas pains in the evenings.  So after several days of Karo Syrup to help me, Mommy finally had to give me the dreaded suppository.  Usually it take 2 days but this time only took about an hour.  I guess I had so much "stuff" in there it came out all at once.  It took Mommy, Daddy, and even Aidan to get this one under control.  Lets just say there is a large load of laundry going as this is being typed.

After "the episode" I was in a much better mood and ever let Mommy put me in a tutu.  Yes you heard me right.  Mommy and I met Aunt Destin at the Holiday Mart this morning while Daddy and Aidan were at a Birthday party.  Oh yes Aunt Destin convinced Mommy I needed at tutu.....Mommy advocated for the headbands, but Aunt D got her way.....I'm not sure what I think of either of them but Mommy tried.......
Geaux Tigers!!!

OK I'm done with the photos.  Just feed me!!!!!
Just before bedtime we headed outside to enjoy some warm weather and I was able to spend some time with Aidan.
Love to such on my thumb!!!


No comments: