Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Montana

I'm loving Montana.  I have really been struggling with tummy issues over the past several days.  The benefit of this you ask......well every time I cry Aunt Destin makes a mad dash for me, scoops me up, and the bouncing begins.  I have spent very little time over the past few days not in her love grip.

So what does one do in Montana you might ask.  Well since I'm having such a tough go at it I just snuggle with everyone from Mommy to Aidan.





So what does Aidan do in Montana......well he helps Papou prepare for winter by stocking up on wood.....














Help helps Papou and Uncle Widg stock up on wood for friends.....

He takes a break and goes fishing......
 Checks out bear scat to see what the bear has been eating, telling us where he has been...
Takes nature walks.....



















Reads books about Montana stuff...........
Aidan is much busier, but I did venture out on my last day........



During all the excitement Mommy and Daddy began to notice some concerning behaviors.  It seems things began to change around the time I stopped one of my medications and I got the croup.  We have a call into my doctor to see what we should be doing or looking for. 

Lets hope all goes well on our return to Denver tomorrow.  It seems they are expecting 6-12 inches of snow.....I'm excited to see my first snow.
Mommy is helping me with the Blog.

No comments: