Monday, August 1, 2011

Some don't like it hot

I spent the day trying to rebound from a long and active weekend.  Headed off to my Monday morning Chiropractor appt and Katlin who worked on my head plates and continues to work on my reflux which seems to be getting better.  Mom decided to take me to the grocery store for the first time to see how I handle things.  Well, no so well.  I became overstimulated with all the noise and people on the intercom that she had to leave before she was done.   I didn't do well in the car on the way home and mom needed to pull over and take me out of my car seat and sit with me for a while before I calmed down.  I seem to be getting anxious in the car seat and not tolerating heat very well.  Mom and I decided that will be my last visit to any store until the temperatures cool down a bit.  So she will have to have someone come to the house so she can leave to run errands.  I did get to take a stroller ride across the street to pick Aidan up from Sports Camp.  When I got home I slept most of the day and just finished dinner and am going down for the count.  Maybe tomorrow will be easier.  I just have OT and no plans to leave the house.

I'm 3 months old today.  What a long road I have been on.  I have proven the doctors wrong so far..... made it out of the NICU; leaving the NICU without oxygen, a feeding tube, or a pulse ox;  stopped having seizures, have met some of my developmental goals on time (smiling).  They don't call me Nezbah for nothing!!!
        Happy 3 Months Old !!!!

No comments: