Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Calm before the storm

Yes I'm awake watching Cisco
Alright here we go.  So yesterday was a great day......I worked hard and everyone was so excited.  Well today is a different day.  I'm not really sure why, but here it is....  It all started at 3am, I woke up, ate and stayed awake, with the exception of 3 hours.  I have been awake since 3am this morning except for 3 hours.....and according to Mommy the awake hours have NOT been fun.  I have been inconsolable.  I'm so tired but for some reason cannot fall asleep longer that 30 minutes.  Mommy has tried EVERYTHING to help me sleep, rocking, bouncing, walking, snuggling, singing, in the car seat (which I hate), in the carrier, on the boppy, in the cradle, etc.  You get the picture.  Even, Cisco, our crazy dog was tired of watching me fight sleep.

Is it med related, who knows.......but sleep must come!!!!

Tomorrow is a big day.  First thing in the morning we have our big appt with Metabolic.  We are not sure what to expect but feel it will be a lot of.......be thankful you don't have this, but we are not sure if you have this......and in the end they will not be able to tell us what I have.  So Mommy and Daddy are searching for the hope in that......that they don't know what is wrong.  That I don't have certain things.
Mommy on a 9:30 walk with me which DID NOT PUT ME TO SLEEP!!!!

No comments: