Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Much going on.....

I had a difficult night last night.  We can't seem to figure out what is going on.....We are guessing it is related to my tummy issues, but no one seems to have an answer.  Over the past few days I have been showing some concerning movements and we are not sure if it is related to my inability to process info (auditory, visual, tactile) or more spastic in nature (not good).

I went to the Anchor Center with Mommy and Aunt Destin to for my vision classes.  I stated off in one room and struggled with the amount of noise (many kids talking and making commotions).  In the next room the therapist introduced me to the Cuddle Swing.  WOW......that was great.  It was like having a giant hug.  It seemed to make it easier to handle the stressors around me and I was able to nap and recover from the previous room.  Then on to the light room.  I think I would have enjoyed it more but there was another child who was older and kept encroaching on my space.......I was not a fan of that and had Mommy take me home.  I think I will give this place another try next week.
In my cuddle swing

Better view
  After my vision classes I went home and took a nap with Aunt Destin and once again decided to sleep through OT.  Mommy was not so happy.  I'm 2 for 2 this week with my therapist and Mommy told me I needed to step it up for PT tomorrow or she will not be happy.  I'll think about it.

I finally woke up last this afternoon with all the commotion in the house.  Apparently my big brother is starting Kindergarten tomorrow and there was much preparation.  I'm very proud of him.  What a great role model.  Tomorrow Mommy and Daddy meet with my treatment team to discuss further treatment options.  We will see how that goes!!!!

No comments: