Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pooped out...

Still recovering from the past few days.  Mommy called Dr. S to see if she needed to be concerned about my recent lack of eating and not pooping and increase in sleeping.  I basically stopped eating for almost 24 hours (barely eating in 24 hours what I usually eat in one feeding).  I was still refusing my meds and having to have the injected into my mouth.  After much discussion with Dr. S and Mommy I decided to show them my issues.....it seems that I (as I always do) went from one extreme to the other.  I went from having diarrhea to being constipated (something Mommy has yet to deal with).  After Mommy spent most of the morning working on my tummy while I slept and a glycerin suppositorieI worked my "issues out".  I'm pretty sure I scared Uncle Widg and he will not be holding me for some time after this.  Now it is a whole new ball game and I started eating every 2-3 hours to make up for lost time.  I guess I just needed to make more room.
Ms. Julie came by today for OT.  My head control has not been progressing as well as it had been.  I guess that what happens when you sleep most of the time.  So to show me that they mean business Mommy and Ms. Julie increased my PT to twice a week.  My schedule is going to be crazy starting next week.  Mommy was also able to get me twice a week covered classes at the Anchor Center to help me to continue to work on my vision and tracking concerns.  So between PT twice a week, vision twice a week, OT once a week, and Chiropractic up to three times a week I am going to have Mommy going all over the place.  Mommy, Grandma and Aunt Destin have come up with a plan to make sure someone is me in the afternoons while Mommy will be getting Aidan from school and helping him get settled in in the evenings.  I'm excited since that means I will have all kinds of snuggle time with them.

Aunt Destin and Uncle Widg are here as usual on a Tuesday nights and I'm headed to the basement to spend time with them so Mommy and Daddy can get some sleep.  


No comments: