Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another hot one.....

Yesterday and today Mommy and I spent to day in the basement.  After visiting the Chiropractor Mommy and I went home and did not leave the basement until we had to go get Aidan from camp.  It was hot!!!  Today was a lazy day and Mommy, Aidan and I all decided to take a nap on the couch.  Aidan faked it for some of his nap......can you tell?


Grandma is coming over tonight to stay with Aidan and I so Mommy and Daddy can go to a BBQ with some friends.  Aidan gave Grandma 25 cents (like he gets for his chore chart) for getting some of my meds down without help.  I can't seem to get back on the usual schedule and my eating is very up and down.  Over the last few days I decided I no longer wanted to take my meds in a bottle so Mommy is having to syringe them in.....which is not fun for any of us!!!!!

No comments: