Monday, August 29, 2011

Again Sunday was way to hot for me to get out of the house.  Mommy and Aidan rode bikes to the Farmer's Market while I stayed home with Daddy and then Grandma came over with Brunch to celebrate Daddy's birthday.  I was so tired that I slept through the entire celebration.  Poor Aidan.....he's trying so hard but is having such a difficult time not being able to get out in the heat as a family.  He is trying really hard to understand.  I ended up staying home with Aunt D *I was having a hard time) while Mommy, Daddy, and Aidan went to his best friends house for dinner.  Aidan is so happy to be with his best bud...... we love Grady!!!!
Today was an interesting day.  I woke at 3 am and decided to stay awake until 10 am.  I went to the Anchor center for my vision therapy but only lasted about 20 minutes.  I like working on my vision but the noise really gets to me.  After spending 30 minutes in the cuddle swing we went home and I slept for another 5 hours and once again decided to not eat.  No food since 3am. 



Well I still have my "Chunk" according to Daddy so all is good.













 I spent the afternoon with Grandma while Aidan was on a play date with Gretta after school (thanks Peggy)......
and then got to spend quality time with Daddy when he got home.

No comments: