Saturday, September 24, 2011

Started my Friday off as we usually do..... with the Chiropractor.  Today ended up being different....on the way home Mommy got a call from Aidan's school that he was sick and needed to go home.  Mommy and Daddy knew this was coming as a virus in going around......so to school we headed and Aidan did his best to not cough on me in the car.  I haven't been to the zoo yet so Mommy told me Aidan sounded like a seal.  While Mommy was getting Aidan settled I "had" to do some homework.....
 I thought I would try to fake Mommy out and act like I was tired....apparently Aidan over did that skill when he was younger and it doesn't work for me.....Mommy means business.
So I had to work while Aidan got in his PJ's and got ready to nap.....

While Aidan was napping Mommy got my new car seat ready and strapped me in.....
Saturday morning.....

I got some snuggle time with Daddy while Mommy headed off to the Market.....

and Aidan tried to recuperate on the sofa....
Aidan was feeling better this afternoon we headed out doors to spend time with friends and my "fan club".  I go some feeding time with Ms. Ashlee while others waited their turn to spend time with me.

No comments: