Sunday, September 18, 2011

What a great weekend.  I initially planned to go to the Farmer's Market with Mommy and Aidan this morning but decided to stay home and snuggle with Daddy instead.  I still get overwhelmed with a lot of noise and activity so some times it is just better for me to stay home.  Mommy put silly slippers on my feet today to try and get me to "Notice" my feet today.  I didn't seem to notice and enjoy the slippers as much as everyone else. 



Then "trouble" came over......well not really trouble but Aidan's "other half" as Mommy and Daddy call him.  These two characters have been together since they were 1 year old and are best buds.  So while they were playing with Mommy....



I watched football with Daddy......Geaux Saints and Broncos......
After everything calmed down......Uncle Widg and Aunt Destin came over for dinner and Aunt Destin took me for a walk in my Big Girl stroller.....
I hung out with them outside while everyone ate dinner and then headed off to bed.

No comments: