Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photo day....

When I woke up this morning at 3am Mommy told me today was going to be a picture day.  She said she wanted to document one of our days.....well she did the best she could.  After waking up this morning and getting my meds.....
....Mommy took some quick pics of Aidan and I......

After all that hard work of "looking good" it was time for breakfast.......
Aidan and I had some play time with Cisco, our CRAZY dog.......
......and then it was Tummy Time, with my big brother watching closely to make sure Cisco didn't do any sneak by lickings.....



Afterwards I went down for a nap while Mommy and Aidan drew a city in the driveway....
....and played Airplane.....

We all cleaned ourselves up and went out to dinner at a friends house.  This was my first "dinner with friends".  I was so excited to meet Chase.
Aidan got to spend time with his two old buddies Sally and Emma......He clearly doesn't have any issues being the only boy in town.




No comments: