Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recovering from Christmas






We have been so busy with the Holiday and family, I have forgotten to post and update everyone on how I'm doing.  After spending time in all the outfits that Aunt Destin made for me I was plum worn out.



Geaux LSU!!!



















I have been working really hard on using my hands.  I still have a ways to go, but really want to play with the new toys Santa brought me.  I still struggle with tummy time and sitting.  We feel things would move along if we could get my tummy issues under control.



On the other hand I'm not sure how much I'm enjoying Aidan's new toy.....a flying shark.  He loves to fly it at my head.  Apparently it make for a good laugh.




But no matter how often Aidan gets me with his shark......he makes me laugh.  I love my big brother.


It's been a very long week with my tummy issues.  Mommy has a call in to my GI doc to help make more med adjustments.  We are keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments: