Monday, December 12, 2011

Waiting....

And the games begin.  We sit here and wait to hear from the doctors about the results of my EEG from last week.  While waiting we focused on my tummy issues.  I started some new meds for my tummy.....a vegetable extract that is to stimulate my bowels.  Well it worked.  There was major pooping over the weekend.....it came with much discomfort, screaming, and stiffness.....but it came and soon relief did as well.

This is what happens when you get rid of 7 days worth of solids.  Excuse Mommy (she's in her robe), but she wanted me to post this video anyway. Turn your sound up.....
This is our happy sound!!!!  Mommy and Daddy are so thankful to hear my sounds.

1 comment:

Rita Jones said...

Merry! Merry Christmas! Harper!You are the strongest and most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen.And I love the laugh. Did you know you have made your family the happiest people in the world? Your Aunt Destin always said you were the most perfect baby and she is right! Love and kisses from your Aunt Destin's Mom-Rita