Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Here we go again

Repeat of last week.  Tummy......tummy......tummy.  After a difficult time working things out over the weekend we started the same pattern again yesterday. Aunt Destin and Uncle Widg came to help out since Daddy is out of town on a work trip.  My tummy got the best of me last night and I screamed for 3 hours and then just passed out from exhaustion.  Ms Julie came this morning for OT and I was not happy.  After she letf Mommy ended up having to give me an enema.  After a 3 hour nap to recover from last night Ms Beth was here for PT.  WOW, what a great session.  I sat up (prop sitting) for almost 2 minutes. 

After such a workout I had some snuggle time with Grandma.  After Mommy got home with Aidan she found a gift in the mailbox......thanks Emily for my awesome headband......
Tomorrow I go in for another GI consult to see what is going on with my bottom half.  Hopefully they can help us figure out what is going on with me.

No comments: