Friday, November 25, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

Well Turkey Day came and went.  I survived the car ride to Boulder to be with the Parker's.  We made a last minute judgment call and decided to go since I was having a good morning.  It was my best car ride.  I had plenty of snuggle time with Kate, tried to nap, and even pooped on my own.  We are getting excited that solid food is agreeing with me.  The car ride home was another story.  I was tired and over stimulated and the only way I can communicate that is to SCREAM!!!!    Which is what I did all the way home.  Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that I should give the car a chance since most babies love to be in the car.  I'm still trying to decide how I feel about that. 

Today I tried to recooperate....not so well....I woke with a cough and runny nose and did not sleep at all.  Guess my long naps were only temporary.  I spent the day watching everyone decorate the house for Christmas.  Aidan was running around telling me all about "Peter" our Christmas Elf who came to visit. 

Of course we watched to LSU game..... Aunt Destin has found her new calling.  She made me an LSU dress while back home.  I can't wait to wear it......
Once it became apparent that LSU had the game in the bag Mommy decided to play dress up with me and literally squeeze me in outfits that were way too small..... (Thanks Priscilla)


















Then came the tu-tu.  Really Mommy......



















One more week and I will be off Keppra, the last of the anti-convulsants.  Now the waiting game begins.  We wait and see how things work out.  In the mean time I will continue with all my therapies.  I have lost any interest rolling over or sitting so we are focusing on my head holding (which comes and goes depending on the day).  I still have no interest in using my hands except the my thumb which I love.  BUT we will keep working.....


No comments: