Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Well Marmee came to Denver with a Mission and we are back on track.  Mommy was getting overwhelmed with everything that was going on so Marmee flew in and got us back on track.  Aidan and I now have someone to play with in the afternoons while Mommy does what ever Mommies are suppose to do. 

Today was a good day for the most part.  I have developed a new pattern.  Waking up at 4 am screaming for an hour or so till my tummy feels better and them again in the evening.  I still cannot poop without assistance.  The problem is that everyone else has to "Guess" when it is time to start "assisting" me with the pooping issue.  Most of the time it can take days to get results and the doctors are of no help in this area.  It is a guessing game since Mommy and Daddy have to guess what my issues are and what their plan of action is.  My constant through all of this ........ Aidan...... when even I'm having problems he he comes over to me signs and rubs my toes.  I love him so......rarely do I not respond to him.......Mommy now calls him the Nezbah Whisperer....I have to agree. 

No comments: