Friday, November 11, 2011

The last few days have been full of excitement.  I have spent a good bit of time with Marmee, Aunt Destin, Uncle Widg, and Grandma since Wednesday was Mommy's birthday. 


Mommy is really taking the birthday thing to an extreme.  Not really but the house has been busy.  I did go out for Mommy's birthday lunch but the ride home, once again put me over the edge.  This once again proved that the car is NOT the place for me. 

Mommy and Marmee have been on a mission to try and problem solve how Mommy can get basic things done (like picking Aidan up from school, go to the grocery store, etc.)  Well thanks to the help of Marmee and Papou the answer is Kelly!!!  Kelly will be coming to stay with me 3 afternoons a week and helping out with Aidan and I when I have my appts.  Between all my appts and my struggles with the car and tummy issues planning a schedule is difficult.  I might be adding a speech therapist to the mix and some individual music therapy as well.  Wow, what a busy schedule. 

One thing is for sure.....I'm a happy baby!!!



















.....and if this is a preview of what is to come I'm not sure I'mready for the Holiday


No comments: