Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Calvary has Arrived

Wow what a busy week.  After a birthday celebration at home (6 months old) with Mommy, Daddy and Aidan the week just seemed to become more intense.  I have decided several things this week.....1) I will scream and yell every evening because of tummy pain.  2) I will only sleep for 30 minutes at a time during the day 3) I really like being held and let people know that 4) I make large quantise of spit when ever Mommy tries to feed me oatmeal and 5) I will not ride in the car for more that 20 minutes or anytime after 3pm.  I am not a fan of the car.  I do not like being strapped in and after 15 minutes will scream to the point that Mommy (and Daddy got to see it this weekend) have to pullover and hold me due to concerns I might have a seizure.  I have a very low seizure threshold.  Because of this it makes it extremely difficult for Mommy to take me anywhere, thus on grocery store, no errands, and picking Aidan up from school is quite the treat.  I am very lucky to have such a wonderful bigh brother.  He just sits there and listens to me scream all the way home every day and rubs my feet and sings to me.  Some times it helps. 

I did make it to Uncle Widg's and Aunt Destin's last night in hopes of watching the LSU (Geaux Tigers) but we had to leave early and boy did I have a diffucult time getting home.  We had to pull over on the side of the road for 1/2 a hour while Mommy tried her best to calm me down.  We made a family decision after that......no more unnecessary car rides!!!

Sunday..... the reinforcements have arrived.  After a difficult week and Mommy trying to find support in the afternoons so she can pick up Aidan and run errands they came.....Marmee and Grandma arrived.  Marmee in for the week to help Mommy try and catch up and Grandma back from Michigan.   We are so thankful to have such wonderful family and so glad they are here.




No comments: