Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Work, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Yes this is what I did all day toady.  Woke-up just in time for OT - Ms. Julie thinks I will be sitting on my own my Christmas.  Then I had PT today - Ms. Beth agrees with Ms. Julie - yeah.  After my third 30 minute nap (I'm not really into long naps - sorry Mommy) Mommy worked with me on more toy grabbing.  There was some Oatmeal mixed in there as well - still not sure what I think about that.  Things kinda went down hill after we picked Aidan up from school.  Daddy had to work really late tonight so Mommy was solo and after 30 minutes of non-stop crying around Aidan's bedtime Mommy hear quiet and when she looked up this is what she saw.....


Aidan had told her "Let me take care of her I know what I'm doing." Well it worked.....we sat and talked to each other like that for 20 minutes.  Mommy called him the Baby Wisperer.

No comments: