Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TIRED

Sleep.....hummm.....not sure what I have to say about that except that it is not coming easy.  For the past week each day has been worse than the previous.  Things have gotten to the point that I'm only sleeping half of the time a baby my age should be sleeping (7-9 hours in a 24 hour period).  We have pulled out all the stops and nothing seems to be working.  We are now working with Dr. S to see what we can come up with.  It's making for a VERY tired household.  My inability to sleep is impacting every part of my life and I'm not progressing in my therapies anymore.  I'm even struggling nursing and eating solids (see the pic below - I struggle at holding my head up for dinner) and I don't jump in my bouncer. 

My sleeplessness is not the only battle we are fighting right now.  My reflux and tummy issues are reeking havoc as well.  My days are SOOOOO structured right now trying to come up with a schedule it is impossible for Mommy to leave the house.  But we left today to go to the chiropracotor, hoping that Katelin could provide some help.
Uncle Widg and Aunt Destin took Aidan to the Stock show this weekend.  I so wanted to go but it was not in the cards for me.  Aidan did share his cowboy hat with me.  I have decided that I'm gonna go next year it sounds like so much fun.






















After the stock show Aidan asked if he could feed me my bedtime bottle and tell me all about his day.  I love spending time with him and he can always get a smile out of me even when I'm exhausted. 

So here's to getting on a schedule, to decent sleep, to less reflux, and pooping on my own.  Mommy, Daddy and I decided enough with all that and things are gonna start changing today......we hope.

Disregard the dark circles under my eyes.


No comments: