Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sight Visit....

I'm still having tummy issues, but the nurse at Children's told Mom that I don't seem to have any blockages on my X-ray so I am to continue to follow up with OT about any eating concerns.  Mommy and Daddy took me to the Anchor Center this morning for my eye eval.  I qualify for services as I have a disconnect between my eyes and brain and don't really process the way others do.  I become easily overwhelmed and can only track and process information for moments at at time.  I will be able to go twice a week and learn different techniques to encourage me (and my brain) to utilize my eyes more. 

Mom, Dad and I are missing Aidan and can't wait for him to return from his vacation with Marmee and Papoo in Montana. 

I did get some snuggle time with Grandma and Aunt Destin today while Mommy was out, and got to spend some one on one time with Daddy as well.

1 comment:

jamie madron said...

Your beautiful, little miss Harper! Nanan will be there soon to love and snuggle with u.