Monday, July 11, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

Today started off with my Chiropractor appt.  She is working hard trying to improve my acid reflux and tummy issues.  I got moved around the house most of the day while Mom and Marmee tried to entertain Aidan and get him packed for his 12 days in Montana.  Mom let Aidan feed me my 'snack' bottle.  He was so proud of himself....so mom took pictures and video.  Then Grandma came and stayed with me for awhile, while everyone was out running errands.   

Mom called my doctor this morning and expressed her concerns about some spastic movements I began showing over the weekend.  My family is concerned this could be related to the decrease in the ACTH (the med that stopped my seizures).  They had a long talk and decided to run a 24 hour EEG to see if I am having any silent seizures or infantile spasm like activity.  So on Wednesday I'm off to Children's Hospital and Mom, Dad, and Aunt Destin will take turns staying with me.  Mom and Dad will then talk to the Doctor in Chicago on Thursday to see what his thoughts are. 

No comments: