Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A good day

Today was a good day.  I got to take my first long car ride with Mom.  We took Aidan and Marmee to the airport and on the way home mom only had to pull over once to fix my head in the car seat.  After that I had my first social outing.  I got to go to lunch with Mom and one of her friends.  We made a special effort to sit outside on the patio and away from ever body as I am not suppose to be near anyone who is not feeling well.  Ms. Julie came over today for OT and told my family that my head control is improving and she is so proud of me.  She suggested I go and get and eye evaluation at the Anchor Center to see why my tracking is poor and why my eyes cross so much. 

We went home and I got to spend the evening with Uncle Widg and Aunt Destin who gave me an infant massage.  It was wonderful.  Uncle Widg cooked a large Gumbo to give to some of our neighbors who have gone out of their way to help our famly.

I'm going to try and get a good nights sleep in preparation for my 24 hour EEG tomorrow. 

No comments: